Author Topic: FS: KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, <3k miles, E.C., $1300 (SOLD)  (Read 2355 times)

scootermaven

• View Profile
For sale(SOLD):
KYMCO People 150 (152cc's) scooter in great condition. Scooter has always been garaged. Mileage is just under 3,000 miles. Mechanically, the scooter is in "stock" form w/the exception of a NHRC of Taiwan alloy performance exhaust upgrade for improved sound and power. An upgraded L.E.D. tail light bulb and flashing L.E.D. brake lights have been installed on each side of the license plate bracket for greater visibility and improved safety. Top speed is approx. 65 mph and fuel economy is approx. 75 mpg. More info (specs) can be found at kymcousa.com/showroom/scooters/people150. It's made in Taiwan, which it where most of the better-quality scooters are made these days.

Market value for this scooter in excellent condition WITHOUT the low mileage and options is $1,305.00, so this one with its very low mileage and options should certainly be worth $1,300.00. The NHRC performance exhaust alone was over a $200 add-on...worth every penny! I'm open to reasonably close offers, however I'm kind of firm on that selling price. Any offer should be made in-person after evaluating the scooter. It's not likely you will find a KYMCO People 150 nearly as nice and similarly equipped. If it's possible for you to come look at it in-person, pretty sure you'll see what I mean. By the way, it's being sold because a female rider just couldn't get totally comfortable on it (she was a little too short) and couldn't justify keeping it.

You can read an excellent review (not aware of any negative ones, ever) on the KYMCO People 150 at justgottascoot.com/people150. You can also ask "wordslinger"  about the scooter, as he's seen it in-person.

If you are interested in the scoot, please send me a P.M.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:29:08 AM by scootermaven »
I may be slower uphill, but I'm quicker at the gas pump!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: FS: KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, <3k miles
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:46:31 AM »
...that's one sweeet scooter...

...i saw it, and heard it run th other day...

..sounds BAD-ASS!!!....

...it's the ONLY reason i didnt buy it...i have no driver license, and 5-0 would take her from me pretty quick...

..put a tag onnit and you could cruise that scoot anywhere....

..except, maybe I-40...lol...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 03:31:35 AM »
I thought you finished up all that schtuff?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »
...that 150 is sweeet...

..i finished it all, but never have got them...

..havent had to...

...go figure...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 03:56:09 AM »
It is SOOOOOOO much cheaper to scoot. I'll NEVER put 100.00+ in a gas tank again.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 03:59:48 AM »
...plus insurANCE...WHAT A SCAM....

...sorry...insurance rates bug the sh** outta me...

..don't need it..

...i dont get wet riding in the rain...i dont get cold riding in 20 degree weather...

MissWebbs

• View Profile
Re: FS: KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, <3k miles, E.C., $1300
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 07:18:46 PM »
For sale:
By the way, it's being sold because a female rider just couldn't get totally comfortable on it (she was a little too short) and couldn't justify keeping it.

I'm 5'4" and I ride a People 150. It is the highest rated scooter and this is a good buy.

"..put a tag onnit and you could cruise that scoot anywhere...."
In Michigan it has to be licensed as a motorcycle if it's over a 50cc and I am legal to ride it anywhere. I rode mine from Mi to NY on 80/90 the whole way. It was a riot. I lost my muffler in Cleveland on the way home! Mine is all stock except for the muffler, drive belt, and tires. Someone convinced me I should replace my drive belt, so I did...but the original one still looks brand new. I did put new tires and just so you know you can fit the back tire on the front. It looks awesome and rides great. With 23,000 miles on it, mine is still going strong!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()