Author Topic: Tire Ware?  (Read 1769 times)

kneeslider

• View Profile
Re: Tire Ware?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2019, 01:26:47 AM »
  I always got around 10,000 km.s  with city grip rear tire ,  front tire was powerpure, as that was the closest tire match for the city grip,  front tire I got around 20,000 Km.s ,  my downtown has died   RIP.   I will part it out , all electricals are new the moter is the part that died  con rod or crank, to many power take offs,  maybe???  90,000 km.s on it,.  it ran with lots of power right to the end.,  it seemed to have the same power as my Piaggio b v 350  34 HP.  by the seat of the pants feeling,  I installed mallossi variator with belt and with dr. pulley sliders , opened it yesterday and the belt goes to the top of the pulley, lowers the RPM at speed, improved the gas milage , still does not go to 100 MPH. with out a hill ,  electronic cut off is up to 90 MPH. from 85 MPH.

Hi De Dee,
Welcome to the club of dead DTs. Mine died too in April. The conrod bearing decided to call it a day. Got 84,000kms out of her.

For the tire wear, I too was getting similar miles out of my tires too. In general, 10,000km for the rear and about 25,000 for the front.
2019 Yamaha X-Max 250

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()