Author Topic: Back in the saddle  (Read 453 times)

Scooter Dan

• View Profile
Back in the saddle
« on: August 01, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
Sure feels good getting back in the saddle after over a month out of it. Rode real slow yesterday in the slow lane nearly everywhere. I felt like I was savoring it like sipping on a nice Cab.

Oh, and guess which one I rode first?  You got it, the BW. I'm slowly learning Tom's mode, slow and fun. That's what makes scooters unique. Yep, slow-n-fun.
2003 Honda Silverwing ABS
2005 Kymco Bet and Win 250

MJR

• View Profile
Re: Back in the saddle
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 02:59:44 PM »
Reminds me many years ago after driving across country in a rental moving truck. First thing I did when I got home was to jump in my Pontiac Fiero and go for a spin. Wow that was so cool after driving that lumbering beast of a rental truck.
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 05:31:34 PM »
I know the feeling, my friend, nothing like a slow, relaxing ride on a curvy country road with nothing but you, the breeze and the hum of the engine singing with the RPM. Ride on Bro.
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 03:36:35 AM »
Sure feels good getting back in the saddle after over a month out of it. Rode real slow yesterday in the slow lane nearly everywhere. I felt like I was savoring it like sipping on a nice Cab.

Oh, and guess which one I rode first?  You got it, the BW. I'm slowly learning Tom's mode, slow and fun. That's what makes scooters unique. Yep, slow-n-fun.
It is so nice to be able to find a nice road and just cruise along at a slower speed and enjoy the scenery, the wind, the quiet, savoring each moment. Those times are few and far between in our lives, and we need to consciously try to put more of it in our lives. Ride on, my man.
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()