Author Topic: New Kymco 300  (Read 2627 times)

Oldscoot

• View Profile
New Kymco 300
« on: October 27, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
I’ve been riding motorcycles since 1964 and over the years I have owned numerous bikes of different types and a handful of scooters.  About three years ago I decided that scooters were the answer to my present biking needs.  I tried different scoots from a Symba to a Burgman 650.  For me the keepers are: my 2010 Vespa GTS 300i and my new 2012 Kymco GT 300i.  While there is some overlap between the two they are worlds apart.  My new, black, Kymco has great big ol' wheels for stability and potholes and it really rides like a motorcycle.  It is very good looking and it gives the T-Max a run for the money in that department.  My Vespa is silver, shiny, very Euro and sophisticated.  It rides like a big, smoothe, scooter.  On sunny days I will ride the Vespa.  If it looks like it’s going to be bad weather and rough roads – the Kymco.

Stylistically I took off the “People” decal on both sides.  It comes off easily and because it hasn’t been exposed to any sun there paint underneath is still the same color as the rest of the paint.  It really shows off the lines of the bike.   

I look forward to sharing information with all of you.           

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
thanks oldscoot for
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »
the information.
Concerning the People GT 300, i`m sure there are a lot of people "including myself" that would like to get a detailed post on this scoot.
A real seat of the pants review.
Things like overall impression/feel, braking, acceleration, local dealer support, power-one up/ two up, true horsepower and torque, etc..
Any additional information would be most appreciated.

ps: Dealers in my area do not have them in stock yet so we have to rely on others for information.
thanks boo
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:24:11 PM by boo »
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

old geezer

• View Profile
Re: New Kymco 300
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 02:35:58 PM »

Oldscoot

• View Profile
Re: thanks oldscoot for
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »
the information.
Concerning the People GT 300, i`m sure there are a lot of people "including myself" that would like to get a detailed post on this scoot.
A real seat of the pants review.
Things like overall impression/feel, braking, acceleration, local dealer support, power-one up/ two up, true horsepower and torque, etc..
Any additional information would be most appreciated.

ps: Dealers in my area do not have them in stock yet so we have to rely on others for information.
thanks boo

Boo -  I'm off on a group ride this Sunday if the weather holds.  I'll report back to the best of my ability to give a seat-of-the-pants review.  I've not ridden on a track in 40 years so it's not going to be a top speed, panic-stop breaking distance review - but I'll do my best.

There are a number of reviews on the internet that might interest you.

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 04:19:12 PM »
Thanks,
we will watch for your post.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

ailixhomes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 09:25:16 PM »
 Kymco 300 is one of the best sports bike for every one. It have a power full  4-Stroke engine. This bike have a unique features like Halogen lights as well as excellnet looks and great mileages.

ailixhomes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 04:08:31 PM »
I’ve been riding motorcycles since 1964 and over the years I have owned numerous bikes of different types and a handful of scooters.  About three years ago I decided that scooters were the answer to my present biking needs.  I tried different scoots from a Symba to a Burgman 650.  For me the keepers are: my 2010 Vespa GTS 300i and my new 2012 Kymco GT 300i.  While there is some overlap between the two they are worlds apart.  My new, black, Kymco has great big ol' wheels for stability and potholes and it really rides like a motorcycle.  It is very good looking and it gives the T-Max a run for the money in that department.  My Vespa is silver, shiny, very Euro and sophisticated.  It rides like a big, smoothe, scooter.  On sunny days I will ride the Vespa.  If it looks like it’s going to be bad weather and rough roads – the Kymco.

Stylistically I took off the “People” decal on both sides.  It comes off easily and because it hasn’t been exposed to any sun there paint underneath is still the same color as the rest of the paint.  It really shows off the lines of the bike.   

I look forward to sharing information with all of you.           

It is very nice discussion to have a chat with you about Kymco 300. This is very good detailed information about vespa. Feature wise it is  a good vehicle. I have need  more information on Kymco 300.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()