Author Topic: Airsal T6  (Read 1100 times)

Raindrop586

• View Profile
Airsal T6
« on: November 10, 2015, 11:02:13 AM »
Does any one know what size and were i can get the coolant nipple mine didnt come in kit . and a pic of some porting i started.

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Airsal T6
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 12:34:13 PM »
I had to use my stock one for my cheap bbk.  Be careful, though if you decide to take that route.  They break easier than you'd expect.  I had hell with mine after.
And I searched many local hardware and automotive/motorcycle stores and couldn't find anything like it.  I ended up using some kind of t fitting that was heat resistant.  And I was REALLY careful. 
Good going with the porting.  I never messed with that.  I haven't read up enough about it to trust myself not to mess it up. 

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 12:35:37 PM »
Wait,  that's the big one, right?  From the pump?  I just unbolted mine from the stock cylinder.  A little tight, but was perfect.

Raindrop586

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »
Dude you're a f****** genius thank God I still have my stock cylinder

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 01:13:31 PM »
Lol,  glad I was able to help.  I didn't even put any kind of sealant or tape on the threads and it never leaked for my.

Raindrop586

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 01:33:43 PM »
Shes coming along slowly but surely. Last thing on my list to order is the race kit for delta clutch . has the black springs in it . its like 6,000 rpm launch lol but in future i plan on doing a stage 6 kit . but im good for now .  i also painted the rims flat black . and plan on body wraping it black carbon vinly . inside stays blue or white idk yet .

On another note i ditched that manual water pump . When you guys get time take your cover off and just try spining it with your fingers look how much resistance it is when u spin it . you can get a 12 volt water pump for  around 40 bucks on eBay and even child can run on and off switch lol

12V aux water pump i got a Benz one ;) bosch makes it
Look up toyota pirus 12v water pump they work to.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()