Author Topic: Easter Sunrising Pix  (Read 633 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Easter Sunrising Pix
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:32:36 AM »
Church at 11 - scooterin' in the Easter sunrise at 6.
(when I was a kid my Grandma used to take me to SunRise Service on Easter - not sure too many churches still do that. I did spot some folks facing the rising sun, having a service by a lake near my coffee village.)

Before heading home, always look forward to this stretch of road at this time of spring.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

GLV55

• View Profile
Re: Easter Sunrising Pix
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:32:26 PM »
Beautiful shots, Stig! Too cold for sunrise anything around here this year.
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 01:58:30 AM »
Some pretty country around where you live. Nice pictures, as always. Spring and fall are always the best time of the year to ride. Rained here today so I worked on my project. I'm building a mini chopper. Should be fun when I get finished.

Mac
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 10:04:13 AM »
Beautiful pictures Stig. A local Baptist church here had a sign advertising their "sunrise service"  at 8 am.  ???
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 05:53:45 PM »
Beautiful pictures Stig. A local Baptist church here had a sign advertising their "sunrise service"  at 8 am.  ???

Here, my phone's weather app said sunrise was @6:54.....camera recorded this at 6:55.
Good time to ride - don't think I saw 2 cars in 25 miles - light enough to see the road clearly.

I never take off on the LIKE to travel unknown roads at speed in the dark. For that I make use of the Burgman's superb always-on twin running headlights. The brights are rarely necessary. (After I got the scoot I did discover how good the Burgman lights were after adjusting them to my weight and mono-shock setting. Made a big difference. They were aimed too close to the scooter. You can aim one further down the shoulder, etc.)

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 12:37:18 AM »
I think they pulled my headlight on my Helix off of a freight train. I can see for days with that thing, plus I have two led lights mounted low on my front shocks. I frequently ride to work in the dark so it is good to see and be seen. I really liked the pictures man. The Like looks like it would be a blast to ride.
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()