Author Topic: I can recommend these heated glove liners.  (Read 341 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
I can recommend these heated glove liners.
« on: December 02, 2022, 01:56:35 AM »
Worn under some thick leather gloves - these keep my hands pretty comfortable down into the mid 20's. I ride behind no windscreens, and do have use bar muffs or wind deflectors at the bar ends.
I would add that it is best to secure the battery leads firmly against the side of the battery with black electrical tape - to prevent any movement at that joint and avoid wire breakages.

I've used these for 8 or 9 winters, and I can get 3+ hours of med or low heat with these. Don't know that I've ever tested their length at the hottest setting.....and so far I've never had them run out of heat on me while riding. I DO charge them each night before the next days ride!
I added some expensive electric gauntlets in case these began to fail me....but these liners are actually more comfortable with good heat. They share duty now with the gauntlets....stored within the scoot. Painfully cold hands in the dark are unsafe.

https://www.thewarmingstore.com/mobile-warming-heated-glove-liner.html?mainc=MWG15M01-MD-BLK&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplpMWG15M01-MD-BLK&sc_intid=MWG15M01-MD-BLK&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7-DzoObZ-wIVUbsAAB29vwtoEAEYASABEgJDdPD_BwE

These went away for a few years - and are back in stock. Plus extra batteries are available now.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: I can recommend these heated glove liners.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 11:43:53 PM »
They worked great this morning!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()