Author Topic: Rode People 200 on Friday...  (Read 1307 times)

gregspeople250

• View Profile
Rode People 200 on Friday...
« on: August 26, 2012, 04:35:42 PM »
What a nice scoot'!  The owner offered for me to ride the scoot' because he sensed headshake and strange drive line noises.  I rode it for a couple of miles, reaching about 90 KPH (~45 MPH) and didn't experience anything untoward. 
The scoot' had 4,400 miles on the clock and a newish set of Pirelli Diablo tires.  He purchased and has it worked on by Davis (CA) Motorsport where I have my scoots working on.  "Jeff" is a good mechanic and very helpful with troubleshooting issues.
What I did notice was a smooth/taught ride and good power, as compared with my People 250.  My scoot' has much more engine noise and a softer/higher seat and is more stable over bumps.  Being a scoot' lover and Kymco fan and suffering from the more-scooters-the-better disease, I'm impressed and would suggest this scoot' to anyone who would listen.]
Full disclosure:  I own and ride a Honda Elite 80 and a Honda Silverwing as well.  The People 250 resides the middle to fill the riding radius gap between the other scoots.
Honda Elite 80 - SOLD
Yamaha Vino 125 - SOLD
Kymco People 250 - SOLD
Kymco Like 200i - SOLD
Vespa 250 GTS - SOLD
Piaggio BV350 - FUN! - SOLD
Buddy 170i - FUN! - SOLD
Honda Silverwing - SOLD
Yamaha TMAX - OUTSTANDING! - SOLD
Honda SH150 - SOLD
Yamaha SMAX - SOLD
Kymco AK550

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
Re: Rode People 200 on Friday...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:38:06 AM »
 ;)
Keep talking like that about the 200...........everyone is going to want one!!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()