Author Topic: A reason to exercise.  (Read 1106 times)

YagerMySter

• View Profile
A reason to exercise.
« on: March 22, 2012, 11:36:20 AM »
After a week or two of upper body exercises, I was finally able to roll the Yager up onto the motorcycle carrier with confidence by myself.

Where shall I go though?  I wonder.

I did it and I'm glad.

Wil B.

• View Profile
Re: A reason to exercise.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »
Yagermyster,  that's a pretty heavy setup for the hitch but congrats if it's well setup and works.  Looks strong to me.  Hauling around the Yager gives you a lot more travel options than if you're only carrying a 50cc scoot or moped.

The answer to your question is....ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.   Find some curvy roads for the Yager!  Have fun!

Wil B.
Broadview, IL

Wil B.

2010 Kymco Yager 200
2004 Ktmco Super 9
2014 Honda CTX
"I am not a number. I'm a FREE MAN!"

YagerMySter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
Yagermyster,  that's a pretty heavy setup for the hitch but congrats if it's well setup and works.  Looks strong to me.  Hauling around the Yager gives you a lot more travel options than if you're only carrying a 50cc scoot or moped.

The answer to your question is....ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.   Find some curvy roads for the Yager!  Have fun!

Wil B.
Broadview, IL

Thnaks.  That rack is rated at 600 pounds and the F150 is maxed out for towing and what not.  The Yager is around 350-ish.  I wouldn't take a speed bump or hole in the road at normal speed though.
I did it and I'm glad.

Poots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 07:00:04 PM »
A reason to exercise?

The only exercise that I get is acting as pallbearer for all of my friends that exercised… :D
I'm from Texas. What country are Y'all from?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()