Author Topic: Going To Hit 5000 Miles !!  (Read 1422 times)

skidad

• View Profile
Going To Hit 5000 Miles !!
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:37:35 PM »
Hi All,
  Just thought I would send of a post to you all. My S-200 will hit 5000 Miles In a couple of weeks.My scoot has performed flawlessly.Replaced the Air Filter @ 4000 miles and for the last 6 fill-ups mileage has been @ 75 mpg,I have the Gas - Hog App. on my I-Phone which calculates; Mileage vs Amount @ Fill-Up=MPG.I change the Oil every 1000 miles,which according to some Is too frequent,I just figure that It cannot hurt,and @ $5.00 a quart for Synthetic 10-40 It's not that big of an expense.
  Went out for a 35 mile ride yesterday with my wife,she has a Buddy 125 that she got at the same time as I got my S-200.We bought them at Scooterville In Minneapolis,the Premier Scooter Shop here In Minneapolis.Very smart staff,great product selection,and Service
Department second to none!!!
  My wife and I had our 3rd Annual BBQ bash @ our house on Saturday,and a whole bunch of Scoots showed up for the event as well as a bunch of the staff from Scooterville,we all had a great time and everyone ate BBQ Ribs until they were stuffed!! About 25 racks of Baby Backs this year!!
  Hope everyone here at the Forum finds themselves well,wear that Safety Gear and keep on Scootin"

Ski-Dad

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Going To Hit 5000 Miles !!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 12:17:05 AM »
Thanks skidad... CONGRATS!!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()