Author Topic: Looking for idle trottle replacement part as in picture, Venox 250i EFI  (Read 2784 times)

kbosak

• View Profile
Hi everybody.
Picture in attachment. The mechanic told me I can improve idle response during hot weather after replacing this part.
This is a brass-colored cylindrical pump with 3 tubes going into it.
I did not managed to get part number of this item, does not appear on parts manual I got.
Could anybody tell me where to find it, and what is official Kymco name for it (or part number) (they use broken English all the way)?

Robertchanger

• View Profile
Re: Looking for idle trottle replacement part as in picture, Venox 250i EFI
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:34:52 PM »
I don't have the EFI version but that's where one of the fuel canisters (there are two) goes on my 2006 NonEFI California Venox.  Are you a 49 stater or in California? 

That doesn't look like a canister though. 

kbosak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 09:34:52 PM »
Hi,
I live in Poland and trying to bring post-Italian Venox to perfect state. For sure this is not canister, which is responsible for filtering out the fuel tank air inlet/vent. This part is pumping fuel into the system aided with electrical supply and air pressure taken from somewhere. I am sure late EFI and carburetor fuel system differ significantly.

frank 1967

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 12:50:58 PM »
hello, there,
i have  the same problem whit my kymco.

there are not many parts in europe for these type of bikes.

is there any one that can give uss information where we can order the isc valve ?

kind regards for your effort.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()