Author Topic: LIKE200i pictures  (Read 9795 times)

Easyrider

• View Profile
Re: LIKE200i pictures
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 05:54:28 PM »
My Kymco Like 200i from London UK. Previous owner got it from an independent dealer as indeed Kymco UK only brings the 125

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2016, 11:28:24 AM »
My Kymco Like 200i from London UK. Previous owner got it from an independent dealer as indeed Kymco UK only brings the 125
Welcome Easy,
Now that I did not know. Have seen pix of the LIKE in UK cycle shops and always thought they were the 163cc scoot or a 50cc.
Nice picture of your scooter. Thanks for sharing.
How do you find the traction of stock Kendas on moist UK roads?
Senior scooter rider in the Philippines advised me early on to get the Kendas off ASAP since I was going to commute in all weathers. Went to Michelin City Grips at @400 miles - at 10400 they still look pretty good.... especially the front. No issues with them in the wet....or even a bit of snow.
Ride safe & please keep sharing pix of scoot in UK settings!! (very interesting to a guy in Ohio corn fields!!)
Stig   
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:38:58 AM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Easyrider

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2016, 10:39:29 PM »
Thank you Stig your scoot looks great too..I only got the scoot 2 weeks now..had only 260km when I got it so Kenda tyres are brand new and m quite happy till now..

I ride it everyday to get to work - done over 600km by now- and some of those days I have ridden under rain. Grip is good & a couple of times gone through slightly flooded roads with small pools of water ridding at 40-50km with no problem.

.Do u think Michelin have better grip on wet?

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 10:15:05 PM »
Thank you Stig your scoot looks great too..I only got the scoot 2 weeks now..had only 260km when I got it so Kenda tyres are brand new and m quite happy till now..

I ride it everyday to get to work - done over 600km by now- and some of those days I have ridden under rain. Grip is good & a couple of times gone through slightly flooded roads with small pools of water ridding at 40-50km with no problem.

.Do u think Michelin have better grip on wet?

I am told that they do - also have been told that the Kendas are nylon tires - which explains their long wearing nature. But it seems to make sense that  hard/long-wearing & limited sipe (grooves) tires are not going to have the traction which you get with softer compound tires & plenty of water-draining sipes....like the Michelin City Grips. Several top end scooters come with Michelin City Grips as standard.
VESPA 946 wearing City Grips
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 07:31:47 PM »
Wooohowoowww....! On this picture, I wouldn´t only want to "have" the tires.....  :-* ;) :) 8)

Marketing is a... :-X
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 07:38:55 PM by vespbretta »
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2016, 09:59:37 PM »
Wooohowoowww....! On this picture, I wouldn´t only want to "have" the tires.....  :-* ;) :) 8)

Marketing is a... :-X
I agree.
The Italians make the coolest looking helmets!
Unfortunately they are mostly open-faced.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 11:12:56 PM »
I think both the scooter AND the rider are a little too "high maintenance" for me. Although, both would be .... nah, I better not finish that sentence! ;)
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

Siggy Javotnik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2016, 03:04:57 AM »
My wife sent me to the store. This thing can carry a vast amount of groceries.
2016 Kymco Like 200i

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()