Author Topic: All the Kymco models not sold in USA  (Read 1591 times)

NorWeWa

• View Profile
Re: All the Kymco models not sold in USA
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 10:20:33 PM »
Agree that a lot of tech could mean more problems. In the long run I go for the low tech. Just thinking of dealing with the weight and the 3 wheel would eliminate a lot of weight issues. Still big and that would have concerns. Did not see that it had reverse.
For all of my riding a light weight 150 works best. For now the Downtown 300i is manageable, but I always have to be cautious that it's heavy and I could drop it.

Art 

NorWeWa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2022, 04:41:07 PM »
https://www.kymco.com/overseas  It's probably me, but my internet searches for the year 2023 Kymco scooters goes astray. The link here leads to the 2023 year. And there are some changes, like no XTown 300i, and no XTown CT300i, which I really liked. The 276 cc engine is not used in any Kymco models.
And sadly for the USA we will not see some really interesting models.

Art 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 05:37:48 PM by NorWeWa »

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2022, 01:41:43 AM »
I have yet to get excited about the CV3 or any other 3 wheeled scooter like that.

Three-wheelers like this are useful in dodgy weather and snow.  They don't go down like a 2-wheeler that loses traction.  They handle like a cross between a snow-mobile and a motorcycle. Thus they're really popular with the m/c cops in snow country!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()