Author Topic: BLACK STREET GANG STEELING MY KYMCOS WANT GOOD PICTURE OF A WHITE 50 CC PEOPLE  (Read 1839 times)

KYMCO2TCHLTNC

• View Profile
I HAVE A BLACK STRET GANG STEELING MY KYMCOS NEED A GOOD PICTURE OF A WHITE KYMCO PEOPLE PLEASE EMAIL TO BULLETSMISSEDME3@HOTMAIL.COM
THANK YOU
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:26:01 PM by KYMCO2TCHLTNC »

chaz35

• old guy
    • View Profile
search the web "kymco people 50 2t", select images, will get lots of pics, good luck...
1st and 2nd usually have an unfair advantage.  3rd is usually the best, can learn the most from.  paraphrased from Don Quixote, over 400 years ago, still true today

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
How do you know they are black?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
I'm not the "correct" type but I find this post distasteful.
It should be canned.

AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
I'm not the "correct" type but I find this post distasteful.
It should be canned.

AMAC

Agreed
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
"Black lives matter!" All white cops are racist killers........................there that's the PC truth and is acceptable.

KYMCO2TCHLTNC

• View Profile
THE GANG HOUSE IS ON MY STREET, THAT IS HOW I KNOW THEY ARE BLACK ALTHOUGH THERE IS ONE YOUNG WHITE GUY AND GIRL THAT RECENTLY HANGS WITH THEM. ONE MOPED WAS FOUND TWO HOUSES AWAY FROM THE GANG HOUSE. A KYMCO YUP WITH 17 THOUSAND MILES, THEY SCREWED THE IGNITION AND LOST THE FRONT COVER. THE POLICE HAD A PICTURE OF THE YUP ATTACHED TO THE POLICE REPORT BUT THEY COULD NOT IDENTIFY IT WHEN THE NEIGHBOR FOUND IT. I SAW IT ON THE BACK OF A TOW TRUCK. I NEEDED A FRONT ROTER LOCK WITH ALARM AND A KRYPTONITE CHAIN AND LOCK. THE MAN'S STREET NAME IS GUWOP HE WAS ASKING MY NEIGHBORS FOR TOOLS TO BEAT THE LOCK WITH THE DAY THE PEOPLE VANISHED. THEY CAME FROM TWO DIRECTIONS ONE WAS CARRYING AN AX , I STILL HAVE IT, THE HEAD CAME OFF THE HANDEL. AFTERWARDS SOMEONE BROKE HIS LEFT ARM WITH A BASE BALL BAT, I HAVE BEEN TOLD. I THINK AN ENGRAVER IS A GOOD IDEA.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Where do you live? Your story is very strange and I'm not too sure what you are trying to accomplish by it LOL. Sorry your bike got stolen, and glad you got it back. Did you break his arm with a bat? I'm very confused.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
28 year old white dude stole my scoot last summer. You'd expect it to be a teen, not a grown man.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()