Author Topic: What main jet do you run on your 50cPlease mention your air/ exhaust/ CVT setup  (Read 970 times)

Shredder111

• View Profile
What main jet do you run on your 50cc 2T? Please mention your air/ exhaust/ CVT setup (roller weights) I'm running a 90 main jet now, with a de-restricted leo vince zx-r pipe, 6 gram rollers, and an aftermarket stage 6 air filter. I de-restricted the pipe yesterday. Yesterday the bike ran pretty good and I got it up to 46, though it was bogging lightly.. Now it bogs from quarter throttle, all the way up through mid throttle, quits moving in the mids, and sounds terrible.. I'm guessing it's due to the increased air supply, because when the air supply was restricted via the exhaust cone, it ran o.k. with the jet I was using.. Do I need to increase the size of my main jet to a 100 or so to increase my gas to air ratio? What are your thoughts?

Thank you! :)

blue

• View Profile
I runn a 85 jet with a drilled air box and a 5.5 rollers . and stock exhaust. and I shaved 2mm off my drive boss.

Shredder111

• View Profile
O.k., I was right.. The increase in airflow also increased my need for gas. I moved to a 95 main jet and it runs pretty good. It will hit around 49 if the conditions are right. Remember, this is a 50cc now.. I will increase the jet size because it still seems to sputter here and there. That was the largest size I had. My bike is loud as sh** and everybody stares at me, it's so funny :D

blue

• View Profile
O.k., I was right.. The increase in airflow also increased my need for gas. I moved to a 95 main jet and it runs pretty good. It will hit around 49 if the conditions are right. Remember, this is a 50cc now.. I will increase the jet size because it still seems to sputter here and there. That was the largest size I had. My bike is loud as sh** and everybody stares at me, it's so funny :D

Ya its funny. But wear I live the cops dont like it so thats why I went to a drilled air box.
the cops are smarting up on the scoot laws.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()