Author Topic: Waitin' for the Thaw  (Read 3846 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Waitin' for the Thaw
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:47 PM »
That's a bad ass lookin' Moped Sis!

Plant a buffalo skull between the bars, and you're in like Flynn.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:32 AM »
That's a bad ass lookin' Moped Sis!

Plant a buffalo skull between the bars, and you're in like Flynn.

Me likey.

Too bad it's in hibernation .     :'(
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:16:22 AM »
Maybe it'll have kits.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 01:38:37 PM »
Awww...how cute !

Instead of a Buffalo skull, they need Dragon Skulls !

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 05:43:41 PM »
Guys, I feel for you. Its been nice here in the desert. And right on q for next week's scooter rally temps for Vegas will be normal which means mid sixties to low seventies. Just think summer will be here before you know it.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 06:55:42 PM »
Guys, I feel for you. Its been nice here in the desert. And right on q for next week's scooter rally temps for Vegas will be normal which means mid sixties to low seventies. Just think summer will be here before you know it.

I just saw on the news about the road rage KID that shot some random woman.

All the people were in "T" shirts. We are at 40 right now but it was 22 here this morning. Set a record for low temp.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 08:17:06 PM »

I'll believe that when I seeit , David ! Summer ... bah Humbug!

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 11:40:28 PM »

I just saw on the news about the road rage KID that shot some random woman.

All the people were in "T" shirts. We are at 40 right now but it was 22 here this morning. Set a record for low temp.

I know all too well about this. We have all been there, but it is just better to let it go.  Nobody wins. Everyone loses. One local talk show host said that the guy they found who did could claim self defense. It was the mom and son who were going after the kid. The kid feared for his life. I gotta agree that the prosecution could not have him convicted of murder.  The traffic has here has gotten worse. Yes, there are idiots who drive in every city and town.  it is just that the majority of us want to avoid conflict instead of looking for trouble.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 04:12:06 PM »
It's been one of those weird weather years....East coast is buried in snow and freezing, while we in Idaho have had the warmest February on record. No snow, very little rain, and highs in the 50s ... Beautiful riding weather, so I'm enjoying it for all of you poor snow-bound scooteristas. See, life balances out.  8)
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 11:58:27 PM »
   Next year its your turn30 below

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 02:33:31 AM »
   Next year its your turn30 below
:o  :o Noooooooooo!!
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 10:12:52 AM »
  yesterday got up it was 40 below, went back to bed,  after lunch almost tropical only 20 below so went out and removed 6 " of snow, put on my helmet to keep my nose from freezing, face sheild kept fogging up, used a little spit fixed that,.  changed the oil in the tractor and installed a drain tube with a shut off valve, the factory one is a PITA,  had to keep the oil by the fire place so it would pore and not take all day to pore when cold, snowed all night so time to  remove snow again, 

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
  yesterday got up it was 40 below, went back to bed,  after lunch almost tropical only 20 below so went out and removed 6 " of snow, put on my helmet to keep my nose from freezing, face sheild kept fogging up, used a little spit fixed that,.  changed the oil in the tractor and installed a drain tube with a shut off valve, the factory one is a PITA,  had to keep the oil by the fire place so it would pore and not take all day to pore when cold, snowed all night so time to  remove snow again,

Sounds familiar. Another 8" , here,then-a THREE HOUR HEAT WAVE of 35 degrees(a tease ) before the 25 or more below Zero,again.

Yep GLV55 gets ALL of it next year ! ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 04:03:35 PM »
You guys are NUTS!

When you have to go into a walk in freezer to warm up, something is terribly wrong.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()