Author Topic: what's going on?!  (Read 783 times)

Kieran

• View Profile
what's going on?!
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:31:19 AM »
now, i remember making a thread asking how i could make my agility 50 go faster than 35mph haha, well since then, i've somehow come to aquire a sym symply 125. i don't know if that's like frowned upon here or something, but i love that moped. when i first got it, i asked the bloke who dropped it off if it'd do 80mph as indicated on the speedo. obviously i haven't got a clue about bikes, because i purely ride it for the fun of it and of course for commuting, but he told me that with my height and weight, i'd have trouble getting more than 60mph out of it. well, imagine my excitement when barreling it down a dual-carriage way, i see with my own eyes, that speedo hit 75mph. it was windy that day too and i was shouting and screaming on that thing the whole way. but i did notice that those bikes just eat petrol when they're being caned like that. i drove on a 32 mile round trip and before i left i filled the tank to the brim for £6.50, with "super unleaded". when i got home i had a little under a quarter of a tank left. i can't wait for the summer to come around with no wind, so i can really let rip hahaha. well, i'm off, i've got a moped to thrash around :D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()