Author Topic: mxu 375 2009  (Read 1237 times)

1q23r

• View Profile
mxu 375 2009
« on: January 12, 2015, 05:51:38 AM »
i got a mxu 375 and i was looking into making some more power, i could bore out the cylinder and get a custom piston. but what else can i do for more power? anyone know of any good carb swaps? where can i find a full exhaust for the mxu 375?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: mxu 375 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 06:52:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum 1Q.

You have some good questions there.

First place I would look would be Kymco themselves. Kymco Parts Monster (.com), has an on line parts lookup. I'd look at the crankshaft, and engine case numbers for your machine, and the larger bore machines. If your crank, and case numbers match those of one of the bigger machines,you can up the game by getting OEM parts to install. (cylinder/head/piston/exhaust.

Kymco off road is not that big yet, and there are no aftermarket parts that I know of. I have looked a few times fr other members, and found nothing for the engines.

What type of carb is on there now? A CVK vacuum diaphragm? Those are available on Ebay at reasonable prices. Measure yours, and go up 5 or so mm's if it will fit.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()