Author Topic: New member with a troublesome Xciting 250i 2007  (Read 7244 times)

szabgab

• View Profile
Re: New member with a troublesome Xciting 250i 2007
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2018, 09:10:47 AM »
Your link is excellent! Shows everything you need to know and shows how similar the systems are for the 300i series of scooters through 2013! Shows the connector I was asking about which is the same as mine. The only difference is the earlier machines used either a PDA or a laptop to read the ECU. The Kymc tool simplified all that. I have no new ideas right now.

Hi Karl, thank you for trying to brainstorm, what is going on... Also for being such a trusting person, it is rather rare nowadays. I charged the battery overnight just to rule out a weak battery - I used the bike only for short distances but was cranking it a lot, primed, and so on. I am rather happy to report, that a fully charged battery jumped the bike straight away, so the throttle body cleaning by the mechanic must have done the trick :)

Now that high idle is the next to tackle :) Does anybody has got any experience with the air idle bypass valve? I have read, that could cause idle issues...

Thank you,

Have a nice spring day...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()