Author Topic: Vitality 4 Stroke Big bore kit  (Read 2393 times)

thatsdax

• View Profile
Vitality 4 Stroke Big bore kit
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:45 AM »
I have a Vitality 50cc  4 stroke . My Vitality would top out at 32mph and it would take a while to get there. Keep in mind I am at 6000 feet in altitude which may explain why I do not need to change any jetting. For those at sea level, you may need to go one fatter. Simple to do and should take no more than 15-20 mins to jet one fatter.  Anyway.. I have finished installing my power up big bore kit and can now hit 42-44 mph and have gobs more torque. Again.. Keep in mind, I am at 6000 feet Bone Stocke scooter, and any where I go is up from here. Taking a scooter or dirt bike to over 12,000 feet is common for me.   The general rule is 4 percent power loss for every 1000 feet.  Since we have little or no humidity here  in Colorado, the racers equate us at 9000 feet where I am .  So.. Doing a little math, that means.. Typically I am down 36 percent in horse power as compared with those of you at lower altitudes.  So.. I can do 42 mph up here which is pretty darn good for being down almost 40 percent in HP. Before, I could only hit 32 mph and it would take a while..  I can only imagine what kind of power I would have at sea level.. That would feel like a shot of NOS to me I am sure.. The Power up kit or big bore kit I used was the typical 139QMB big bore kit . It was easy to install as you can see in the Video. My 4 Stroke will now run with the stocker 2 strokes, and it is not broken it yet. So..It will get a lot faster with time.. A lot faster !! . So.. For those of you interested in  powering up your 4 stroke  for less than 100 bucks.. Check out my video.  !! And.. Enjoy the ride... :)

thatsdax

• View Profile
Re: Vitality 4 Stroke Big bore kit
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:12:06 AM »
Just wanted to mention that the first 2 parts of the Video are out of Order. The Piston loading should be after the rings are installed.. But when I put the video together, I got those first 2 parts out of sequence.. Not a big deal. .Anyway.. Enjoy the clip..  Also.. At the very end.. We lit the scooter, and then the flip camera ran out of memory so no riding was filmed.. But since, I have loaded the video and then cleared the memory on the Flip.. So.. I have room now..  I also see some other parts are out of sequence.. That is a Flip camera issue in sequencing.. Dog gone it !!  At any rate.. For those that are serious about a power up grade.. Watch the full video to get what you need.. Enjoy the ride.. :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:13:58 AM by thatsdax »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()