Author Topic: Bet & Win 150 drive belt size/specs????  (Read 1645 times)

scootermaven

• View Profile
Bet & Win 150 drive belt size/specs????
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »
Can someone please tell me the correct size/specs for a B & W 150 cvt/drive belt?
I may be slower uphill, but I'm quicker at the gas pump!

scootermaven

• View Profile
Re: Bet & Win 150 drive belt size/specs????
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 11:20:20 PM »
I called Kymco USA tech support and they didn't even know.  Apparently, it's a Kymco exclusive drive belt made for Kymco by Mitsuboshi (not to be confused with Mitsubishi).  On my 4k mile B&W, the length of the belt measured approximately 820mm and 18.25-18.5mm wide on the top...service limit is 17.5mm and stock width is 19mm.  I have no idea the pitch angle.  My advice, order it from a Kymco dealer ahead of actually needing it.  You can find the Kymco part number at kymcoparts123.com.  Anybody else figure out something out differently that works well, post it up here or in the Bet & Win section.

scootermaven

• View Profile
Re: Bet & Win 150 drive belt size/specs????
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
Update...I just got a brand-new Bet & Win 150 drive belt from the KYMCO dealer today.  Here are the measures to the best of my ability (with just a little range...splitting hairs really):  Length is 811-812mm, top width is 18.5-19mm, bottom tooth width is 13.5-14mm  Not sure how to measure tooth angle exactly, but feel free to tell me how, if you know.

There is a Malossi X-Kevlar drive belt for the B & W 125/150 for sale on sip-scootershop.com that measures 811mm long, w 18.5mm wide, 9.5mm high/tall and 30° tooth angle.  All measures of which are most similar to the size I got directly from the KYMCO dealer.

Hope this helps someone sometime!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()