Author Topic: Space travel and moon/planet landings/exploration  (Read 4622 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Space travel and moon/planet landings/exploration
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »
You couldn't be more wrong

What did you expect? Flying cars, aliens, the starship enterprise, a robot maid named Rosie

Humans have been on earth for hundreds of thousands of years and we are still discovering new things. We've been visiting space for less than a century and you expect to know the secrets of the universe.

You don't know what's so great about a movie you've never seen  :D

In its day star wars was revolutionary. Today between the crappy graphics and terrible acting it's kinda a joke. But that's not the point. Star Wars was great in its day.

How long have humans been on earth? Yeah I'll be taking advice from you when it comes to history and things that involve a timeline.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 08:48:30 PM »
How long have humans been on earth? Yeah I'll be taking advice from you when it comes to history and things that involve a timeline.

Whats the point? How long do you reckon humans have been around for?

From Wiki( available elsewhere too) -

Anatomically modern humans evolved from archaic Homo sapiens in the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago. The emergence of anatomically modern human marks the dawn of the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, i.e. the subspecies of Homo sapiens that includes all modern humans. The oldest fossil remains of anatomically modern humans are the Omo remains, which date to 196,000 years and include two partial skulls as well as arm, leg, foot and pelvis bones.[1]Other fossils include Homo sapiens idaltu from Herto in Ethiopia that are 150,000 years old and remains from Skhul in Israel that are 90,000 years old.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 08:51:56 PM »
 ;D
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 09:11:01 PM »
...buncha homos...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 09:14:45 PM »
...buncha homos...

Who took the jam out of your doughnut word?  ;) :)
*2001 ZX-50 beater

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 09:27:53 PM »
Anatomically modern humans evolved from archaic Homo sapiens in the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago. The emergence of anatomically modern human marks the dawn of the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, i.e. the subspecies of Homo sapiens that includes all modern humans

..buncha homos...   

;D
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
 :D :D :D

I'm f'in retarted  ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
"How long have humans been on earth? Yeah I'll be taking advice from you when it comes to history and things that involve a timeline."

IDK How long? What is the first "recorded" civilization?      The fruit, and monkey eating people... My theory is they/we destroyed the ozone there, created too much co2, and left in rockets to land here. When they/we landed it was dramatic, and T/we all got amnesia. When T/we woke up the fruit, and monkey eaters seemed gullible so we told them we were "gods" from the stars, and we need them to make beer, and ethanol to appease us. Then when we could not prove to them we are the real gods we told them the "Real God" is watching, and "will send them to a fire place if all the women don't get naked right now!!!"
So basicly the fruit, and monkey eaters are the prehistoric native people of Earth, and the gods are us. Funny how Science people try to link us to them... If only they knew!
So what we have here is failure to communicate.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 09:49:05 PM »
So by my theroy... Axy, and I have no common DNA.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
"How long have humans been on earth? Yeah I'll be taking advice from you when it comes to history and things that involve a timeline."

IDK How long? What is the first "recorded" civilization?      The fruit, and monkey eating people... My theory is they/we destroyed the ozone there, created too much co2, and left in rockets to land here. When they/we landed it was dramatic, and T/we all got amnesia. When T/we woke up the fruit, and monkey eaters seemed gullible so we told them we were "gods" from the stars, and we need them to make beer, and ethanol to appease us. Then when we could not prove to them we are the real gods we told them the "Real God" is watching, and "will send them to a fire place if all the women don't get naked right now!!!"
So basicly the fruit, and monkey eaters are the prehistoric native people of Earth, and the gods are us. Funny how Science people try to link us to them... If only they knew!
So what we have here is failure to communicate.

Sound plausable to me, i think they prefered the term Monkey Men tho, fruit eaters is so insulting.

If only Nasa had had access to you Zombie all those years ago, they couldve saved themselves a fortune  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2012, 09:52:32 PM »
So by my theroy... Axy, and I have no common DNA.

Remember the movie? Darth Axy?..........."I am your father Zombie" (course now we lost 080 cos he hasnt seen it yet).
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
Ps to the ps... You can spot the ones that cross bred... Martha Stewart, Jim Carrie...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
My theory is...

I love zombie philosophy  ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »
I love zombie philosophy  ;D

Socrates, Plato & Aristotle dont even come close  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2012, 09:56:10 PM »
" they couldve saved themselves a fortune"

YeP! All the Churches have to give it back now... What do you think NASA would do with a piece of DNA from mars that Proved it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()