Author Topic: translated with google translator  (Read 9914 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: translated with google translator
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 05:43:49 AM »
MMMmmmm. Diners here.
Chinchilla Attacks!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 06:03:07 AM »
Double drat. I just ordered buenas routas, and chinchillas from the Mexican joint... Wonder what I'll get?
Thanks J!
Maybe a nice serving of deep fried rue. Haha! aside from "route" or "travel", Ruta is also a common rue found mostly in Europe. Rue is used for flavoring in cooking and a lot of other gastronomical wonders! More nutritious than your American "hotdogs"!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 06:08:53 AM »
Rue here is mainly a southern thing. It's basically flour, and fat cooked till the flour is browned, and then added to whatever for thickening, and body to the whatever.
Oddly Hot Dogs are one of my favorites. In New York we call them "dirty water dogs" because they steep in warm rancid water to keep warm until they are sold. Best dogs on the planet if you ask me! Ps... I despise Rue.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 06:18:34 AM »
No hotdogs for me but hungarian sausages or spanish chorizos. Maybe I'll try those dirty water dogs when I get to visit New York. ;D  By the way, the rue I was referring to is the Ruta Graveolens (Herb of Grace). It's a kind of herb used in cooking. In Italy, the herbs are dipped in batter and deep fried to a crispy side dish.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »
Bro! I was born In Yonkers NY into a white Irish household/neighborhood. Since BIRTH I was fighting with the "Guido's" down the block on Aurthur Ave(Bronx). When I was 10 my parents divorced so I ran the street. NO ONE was allowed on MY street. Especially the Italians. When I turned 15 my Mom married an Italian born mobster wanna be. IT WAS ON!!! Every day was a slug fest in my home. I gave as good as I got but still wont go near Oregano to this day.
I do LOVE Spanish food tho... Especially salad, and burritos... That's why I'm so upset. I thought we were going to Argentina for food! ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 07:23:30 AM »
I was gonna say that!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 03:36:34 AM »
I know...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2012, 07:53:44 PM »
I know you knew, but who else knew what you, and I knew. Obviously not too many. Maybe now that the post this is referring to is pulled maybe no one will know... Even us! Who knew?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()