Author Topic: translated with google translator  (Read 9913 times)

eban66

• View Profile
translated with google translator
« on: March 24, 2012, 01:11:26 AM »
Hello, my name is Stephen and I'm from Argentina. I have registered in your forum, i need your help, I have a Kymco Stryker 150 and red acrylic nesecito the rear brake light here in my country and I can not get, like me or tell me where that website travez , could apply the acrylic and you can send me Argentina, on ebay I have not seen, do not know where else I can find, of course thank you very much, greetings Esteban

Hola, mi nombre es Esteban y soy de Argentina. me he registrado en su foro, por que nesecito de su ayuda, Tengo una Kymco Stryker 150 y nesecito el acrilico rojo de luz de freno trasero y aqui en mi pais no lo puedo conseguir, me gustaria me digan donde o a travez de que sitio web, podria solicitar el acrilico y que me lo puedan enviar a argentina, en ebay no lo he visto, no se donde mas puedo buscar, desde ya muchas gracias, saludos Esteban

sentinex

• View Profile
Re: translated with google translator
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 11:05:08 PM »
Hello, my name is Stephen and I'm from Argentina. I have registered in your forum, i need your help, I have a Kymco Stryker 150 and red acrylic nesecito the rear brake light here in my country and I can not get, like me or tell me where that website travez , could apply the acrylic and you can send me Argentina, on ebay I have not seen, do not know where else I can find, of course thank you very much, greetings Esteban

Hola, mi nombre es Esteban y soy de Argentina. me he registrado en su foro, por que nesecito de su ayuda, Tengo una Kymco Stryker 150 y nesecito el acrilico rojo de luz de freno trasero y aqui en mi pais no lo puedo conseguir, me gustaria me digan donde o a travez de que sitio web, podria solicitar el acrilico y que me lo puedan enviar a argentina, en ebay no lo he visto, no se donde mas puedo buscar, desde ya muchas gracias, saludos Esteban

Real translation:

Hi my name is Esteban and I am from Argentina, I registered in the forums because I need your help. I have a Kymco Striker 150 and I need the rear Brake light(red one) and is not available here in my country. If there is someone who knows of a website that carry them and can send international to Argentina please let me know. I tried in Ebay but i was unable to find anything and I don't know where else to look. Thank you for all your help, sincerely Esteban.

answer Spanish.
hola Esteban bienvenido a los forums de kymco, Dejame comentarte que ese modelo no lo he visto aqui en los estado Unidos, probablemente es un modelo conocido pero con un nombre distinto,o tal vez sea un modelo no ofrecido aqui. Esperemos a ver si algun miembro sabe donde ofrecen las partes y te manda el link. Saludos.

Answer English

hi Esteban welcome to the Kymco forums. Let me tell you I haven't seen that model in the US. Probably is a model known by other name or not offered in the US. Let's see if one of the forum members know about where to get this parts are sold and post the link. Best wishes.

eban66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 12:28:57 AM »
Muchas Gracias Sentinex, por traducir correctamente ya que lo traduje con el google traslator, y muchas gracias por responder, saludos....
Dejo unas imagenes de la moto...

http://www.ruteandoenmoto.blogspot.com.ar/p/ruteando-el-norte-menu-de-navegacion-x.html
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:30:37 AM by eban66 »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 02:15:27 AM »
WOW. What a beautiful country. This is the Kymco Global site. http://www.kymco.com/  They do NOT list the Stryker but if you contact them They may have the right site for you in Argen.. You may have to call/email them to find it.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 04:58:22 AM »
WOW. What a beautiful country. This is the Kymco Global site. http://www.kymco.com/  They do NOT list the Stryker but if you contact them They may have the right site for you in Argen.. You may have to call/email them to find it.

teanslation for esteban

Wow Que Bonito paiz, Este es el sitio global de Kymco. http://www.kymco.com/ Ellos no listean el Striker pero si los contactas ellos probablemente te puedan dirigir en la direccion correcta, a lo mejor tienen distribuidores en tu pais o un pais cercano. Probablemente tendras que darles un e-mail o darles un telefonazo para averiguarlo.

Hey zombie question what about that Yamaha OEM parts that sometimes you post, do you think they will have his part?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 06:16:34 AM »
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/
They may be willing/able to point you in the right direction/ I have been trying to lacate a clear lens, and never thought to try them. Kymco global was no help to me...
Mention the forum for 10% or free shipping. (maybe not to Argentina ehh)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

eban66

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »
Muchas Gracias Zomby y Sentinex...en kymco.com ya envié un mail, pero no he recibido respuesta, ahora probare en stadiumyamaha.com a ver si tengo suerte, desde ya muchas gracias. saludos.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 12:08:22 AM »
Glad to help.

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 04:57:23 AM »
Your Welcome Esteban i hope they have your part at the Yamaha place.

De nada Esteban, espero que tengan tu parte en el sitio ese del Yamaha o que Kymco te responda.

eban66

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 09:38:29 PM »
Gracias a ambos pude conseguir en mi pais uno usado, gracias de todos modos...saludos y buenas rutas!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 02:58:56 AM »
I'm not sure but I think he found the part, and invited us all for burritos. I LOVE burritos... Thanks! We'll be there on the 14th

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 04:45:30 AM »
Yes zombie he found the part in Argentina, he was just thanking us for the help.

cuidate Esteban, mantenos informados de tus viajes!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 06:50:29 AM »
.saludos y buenas rutas!!
I thought that was an invite for salad, and burritos... Damn. 

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:00 PM »
.saludos y buenas rutas!!
I thought that was an invite for salad, and burritos... Damn. 
ROFL not quite there zombie, "buenas routas" can be translated to good travels.  routa = route

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 05:25:34 AM »
Double drat. I just ordered buenas routas, and chinchillas from the Mexican joint... Wonder what I'll get?
Thanks J!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()