Author Topic: Battery location on Kymco 150 ??  (Read 8983 times)

jayjaychicago

• View Profile
Battery location on Kymco 150 ??
« on: May 02, 2011, 03:29:38 PM »
Hey guys,
Silly question but: Where is the battery located on the Kymco 150 (bad winterizing=new battery requirement)?
In general, has anyone ever put a post with photos of where the different parts are located? (I could also use the location of the spark plug).
Cheers,
Julien.

old geezer

• View Profile

raypomp

• View Profile
Re: Battery location on Kymco 150 ??
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 02:07:57 PM »
Hey dude--thanks for the link to The List--it's more specific than a People service manual cd that I got--or at least it's easier to use.

martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 04:52:27 PM »
try looking under the foot rubber mat for the battery compartment it be under were your feet is   lift the rubber up and undo the 2 screws and lift  the little hatch on the 150 i have a benda 150 which is similar you see

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 02:13:08 AM »
try looking under the foot rubber mat for the battery compartment it be under were your feet is   lift the rubber up and undo the 2 screws and lift  the little hatch on the 150 i have a benda 150 which is similar you see

The battery is not under the floor mat on the People 150. it is in a battery box on the right side of the scooter. behind the small panel with two screws above the muffler.

http://kymcopartsonline.com/catalog/search_diagram_detail.php?s_fk_manufacturers_id=21&s_fk_model_year_id=1&s_fk_scooter_model_id=11&s_parts_diagram_id=225
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:16:53 AM by scooterdude »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()