Author Topic: kymco paint codes i.e people s200 blue  (Read 6203 times)

jawolf

• you are only old when you forget how to play!
    • View Profile
kymco paint codes i.e people s200 blue
« on: April 18, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
does anyone know where to get the paint codes for a peoples200? the wind blew the wifes scooter over a few days ago and it needs paint!  shes not to happy with me at the moment. I was the one that moved her scoot outside to sweep the garage.

thanks in advance!

TechGuy

• View Profile
Re: kymco paint codes i.e people s200 blue
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:05:51 AM »
A couple of the dealers stock the paint as a part.  i don't know the color code but you can get it from Stadium, Athens or another K dealer

scootermaven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »
does anyone know where to get the paint codes for a peoples200? the wind blew the wifes scooter over a few days ago and it needs paint!  shes not to happy with me at the moment. I was the one that moved her scoot outside to sweep the garage.

thanks in advance!

Try www.kymcousa.com and look in the accessories area, where you should see some touch-up paint colors/codes for various scooter models.  I have had some success by going to local auto part's stores and purchasing comparable/pretty close automotive touch-up paint by Duplicolor.  Best of luck!
I may be slower uphill, but I'm quicker at the gas pump!

Agent Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »
I have a blue S200. I kept all the paper work that came with it and along with it came this large tag with model info, etc. and bar codes. On the bottom it lists the color of Bright Blue. The number above it is PB107MA. I don't know if that's a paint code or not.

jawolf

• you are only old when you forget how to play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 05:59:13 AM »
My thanks to all who responded.  I ended up doing the body work myself and found a automotive body shop that painted  all of the parts for $200.00. the paint cost him about half of that. we went with a custom blue/silver underlay simular to the white/gold underlay seen on cadilacs. it looks sweet! I wetsanded the whole body so that the paint looks like a mirror. My wife is so happy with her custom one of a kind paint job that she took it out within minutes of my putting it together! :)  now I wish my Harley had that nice of a paint job  >:(     
Thanks again!
still under two grand!

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »
Kymco uses part numbers to identify the paint color.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()