Author Topic: Try it again..  (Read 805 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Try it again..
« on: January 26, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »
Ok, 46 degrees so I'm here again. ...and scoot is on side stand again.
Let's hope I remember to put it up when I  take off.
Always busy on sunny Fridays in this village....don't want to dump it in front of this many tourists! ( there's a full restaurant directly across from my scoot...😯)
Fingerz crossed....Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Snorvey

• View Profile
Re: Try it again..
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 03:18:24 PM »
You need a reminder by the ignition switch or on the speedo. Nothing too intrusive, just a bright sticky dot or something.

Always busy on sunny Fridays in this village....don't want to dump it in front of this many tourists! ( there's a full restaurant directly across from my scoot...😯)

In the middle of our town there's a long set of steps outside a big church. In the summer, loads of folk, including what seems to be hundreds of teenage schoolchildren, eat their lunches there. A couple or 3 years ago I was walking fairly briskly past them when, in front of this huge audience, I tripped on a slightly uneven paving stone. But I didn't fall over. I just found myself running uncontrollably at around 30 mph, arms and legs flailing wildly. The outcome was 50/50 between recovery and faceplanting onto the concrete surface. Luckily, it was the former and I eventually regained my legendary grace and elan to huge cheers from the assembled masses as I walked off down the road, not looking back once.

A close one. Too close.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()