Author Topic: Agility City 2T, CDI restricted???  (Read 1603 times)

Tadd

• View Profile
Agility City 2T, CDI restricted???
« on: November 21, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »
Hello fellow Kymco owners !

My name is David and I'm new here on the forum... !

I'm not new with the scooters, i use to fix/service alot of scooter in my early days. This is my first Kymco. There arent alot of them here.

I was wondering if someone can help me, recently i bought Agility City 2t that was broken, the piston melted cause it had wrong jetting. Nvm of that.

I recently repaired the whole engine, new crankshaft, new Naraku cylinder, new oil pump, new Leo Vince exhaust, new dellorto 17.5 carb with bored out intake manifold, new bearings and seals. Whole engine is new.

The question i have is that after it started and it was working for few hours on idle, with some small reving i noticed that it doesn't want to rev so high.

I think something is restricted, the CDI has 8 pink and the connector has 5 pins. So no Pink wires. the number is 30410-LHB3-E10 (2010.APR)

Anyone know what is restricting the revs?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:01:49 PM by Tadd »

Tadd

• View Profile
Re: Agility City 2T, CDI restricted???
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »
After lots of trouble to get it working, its finally running after sitting for a few years!!!

I had problems with woodruff key cause the flywheel shifted and it wouldn't rev, after lots of cranking it shifted even more and it wouldn't even start.

After installing a new key it started on first crank. I was fine tuning the Dellorto PHVA US 17.5 whole day and it revs like crazy.

So the CDI isnt restricted, stock carb and intake manifold is, together with stock exhaust.

Now i need to to tune the transmission !
Anyone know what rollers, clutch springs and contra spring i should start with on stock variator to get 8400+ REVs?

THX !
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:43:44 PM by Tadd »

Tadd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 10:41:21 PM »
Just tested my Ignition coil, and its dead, the secondary coil says 0 ohm

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 10:23:39 AM »

I had problems with woodruff key cause the flywheel shifted

The flywheel won't shift if the woodruff key is in the right place.  Pay close attention when reassembling the flywheel onto the crank, making sure the key fits in both slots.

Tadd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »
Yeah, tit was an old woodruff key that was probably pulled out with a pliers. So it was damaged. I got the new one and its all good now. When the weather gets warmer i'm changing the ignition coil. Will keep you posted

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()