Author Topic: Toxic Beauty Liberty150i  (Read 549 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Toxic Beauty Liberty150i
« on: November 11, 2017, 04:56:58 PM »

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Snorvey

• View Profile
Re: Toxic Beauty Liberty150i
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »
Nice pics.

If I may Stig, I like the idea of pic 3 with the blurry scoot in the background, but I think you need a subject for the close up focus (rather than a bit of kerb).

An insect (for example a snail) or a winter flower poking through the a crack in the paving or even a bit of litter. Failing that something like your bike keys or even a bit of discarded litter. 

Just an idea. Feel free to tell me to p*ss off :-)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 12:54:22 AM »
Nice pics.

If I may Stig, I like the idea of pic 3 with the blurry scoot in the background, but I think you need a subject for the close up focus (rather than a bit of kerb).

An insect (for example a snail) or a winter flower poking through the a crack in the paving or even a bit of litter. Failing that something like your bike keys or even a bit of discarded litter. 

Just an idea. Feel free to tell me to p*ss off :-)
Well Snorv....to tell the truth, laying flat on the sidewalk is already a little  embarrassing - without taking the time to get my cricket to smile at 6 in the morning.
I will bring my WWII steel penny the next time.
BTW, that was the town police coming down the road....so I had to be right quick in my endeavor on the pavement.
Stig
(CTTOI....I do have a nice leaf litter portrait somewhere  in my ouevre!)

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Snorvey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:40:03 AM »
Well Snorv....to tell the truth, laying flat on the sidewalk is already a little  embarrassing - without taking the time to get my cricket to smile at 6 in the morning.

People lying face down in the street at 6 in the morning is quite a common sight in my town :-)

...but I take your point. The Autumn pictures I took recently were on the quietest of quiet single track roads on a Sunday morning - and even though I hadn't seen a car for 45 minutes, as soon as I got of the bike to take the picture, 3 cars came along at the same time, meaning I had to shif the bike out of the way. Grrrr.

And yes, you do feel a bit of an erse taking pictures of your bike.

BTW, that was the town police coming down the road....so I had to be right quick in my endeavor on the pavement.

Good morning Orifice....I mean officer. I have lost a contact lense. Can you help my look for it? Sorted.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()