Author Topic: Power Sports Warehouse  (Read 877 times)

agilebda

• View Profile
Power Sports Warehouse
« on: October 17, 2017, 01:21:27 AM »
Hey guys.

Ordered from Power Sports Warehouse for the 1st time ever, not too impressed with the service! Ordered my parts early Sept. and got a little worried 6 weeks later. So I called them after many attempts and finally got through to a sales rep.
Friendly customer service I must say, however my order of 15 items ($590) was not processed. I was like HOW DO YOU FORGET TO PROCESS A $590 ORDER???!!!!
So the rep told me last week Friday that the order will be sent ASAP! Tried emailing and calling to check on the status of my order since then and no luck at all?
Should I just say that I got ripped off? I hate having to wait without communication from this merchant!
I have a good mind to call Kymco USA and tell them of my situation. I'm sure they wouldnt like to hear any bad news regarding their distributors! Anyhoo, I'm going to give it a few more days to show up at my NJ address.
Beyond pissed 6 weeks later!

www.powersportswarehouse.com

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Power Sports Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:37:49 PM »
I think De dee has good works with these guys. I wonder why they dropped the ball with you. This is gonna hurt them because we are ALL gonna know it!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

agilebda

• View Profile
Re: Power Sports Warehouse
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:03:45 PM »
I think De dee has good works with these guys. I wonder why they dropped the ball with you. This is gonna hurt them because we are ALL gonna know it!

Karl

Oh you bet it will hurt business. Three days straight since I posted this and I've been calling everyday and emailing them with no luck. Been over 6 weeks since I made my purchase!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()