Author Topic: Xciting 400i service manual ?  (Read 315 times)

Garthibiza

• View Profile
Xciting 400i service manual ?
« on: August 12, 2017, 12:47:29 PM »
Hi there, Kymco owners,
I have just bought ( from original owner ) an Xciting 400i, registered April 2016, low mileage, only 3,200 ams !
It's only my second scoot, my first a 2007 Yamaha X max 250, which I have had for about 18 months.
Tried the Kymco, and found it to have much better ride quality, and great brakes, and for me 5 11", a perfect riding position.
As a motorcycle rider of over 40 years, I always shunned scooters, but discovered when renting them in Asia, that they offer a convenient practical form of transport, and where I live, the island is only 50 x 30 kms, so I don't need a big bike or cruiser, just comfort, enjoyment and safety.
I have not yet managed to obtain a copy of the owners manual in English, but from what I see in the Spanish one, apart from tyre pressures, it seems pretty useless.
But, I would like to get a service manual, in English, so if anyone out there can help, it would be much appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from other owners and sharing your experiences with this scoot.
Kind regards,  garthibiza.

LidoCA

• I LIKE chinese plastic.
    • View Profile
Re: Xciting 400i service manual ?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:19:27 AM »
 The Xciting 400i still has not been released in the U.S. I have been waiting to check it out. Try online at cyclepedia.com or  the European forums. You might have better luck there.
Steve

2013 LIKE 200i LX.
2016 Yamaha SMax
La Mirada, Ca.

Garthibiza

• View Profile
Re: Xciting 400i service manual ?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:58:58 AM »
Thank you LidoCA,
I did not realise that this site is for the USA.

NOCO Genius Battery Chargers, 25% Off + Free Shipping