Author Topic: Does this look right to you?  (Read 691 times)

ScooterNinja

• View Profile
Does this look right to you?
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:00:41 AM »
I had to have a lock set installed on my Like 200i LX. When riding at night for the first time since the installation, I thought that the lighting on the speedometer looked a little off. I don't remember if it was like this before. Does the 40-60 area look less than optimal to you guys, or is this how it generally is? Thanks.
2014 Kymco Like 200i LX

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Does this look right to you?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 02:30:13 AM »
Yes.
Looks like a typical dash.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

ScooterNinja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 02:36:39 AM »
Thanks. I figured that I was just being paranoid. :)
2014 Kymco Like 200i LX

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 08:07:25 AM »
Yes, looks totally normal. There are 3 light bulbs and sockets on the backside which illuminates the dash.
One is near the "K" in the upper left corner, one is in the upper right corner where the "E" mark of the gastank is and one in the lower middle section in the 90-100 mph aerea.
And all these 3 aereas are the most enlightend. So all fine. :-) But you figured it out already yourself anyways.
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()