Author Topic: Kymco Agility City problem with variator.  (Read 1308 times)

mury

• View Profile
Kymco Agility City problem with variator.
« on: July 07, 2017, 01:49:14 PM »
Totally frustrated by Malossi Multivar, a complete joke. I installed it yesterday with the white spring, the scooter died totally at the start, barely moved to 10 km / h, then left slightly but was worse than the original variator. Slowly moving to 30 km / h,during that time he moves on pushing as if something stops him and runs afterwards,then things get better. Interestingly, something depends on the temperature of the engine when it is cold is totally dead, in the morning I had to push him down the hill from the garage and the first 2 km. Could not lift more than 10 km / h, I had to pick it up and force it several times to go normally bad. All of this is with 5.5 grams of rolls, today I put the original 6 grams of Malossi, to see what happens. Is not it a problem that I do not know what a jet is installed ??? The original variator is worn out and rolls along the rollers. Before I climbed the hills at 30 km / h, now I'm doing it at 20 km / h. What to do, I'm really disappointed for those 60 euros.

blue

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Agility City problem with variator.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 01:30:34 AM »
Go back to stock. and just stick with 5.5 rollers. Sounds like You might be have a clutch problem.

If a lot of miles on scoot replace clutch.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:34:41 AM by blue »

mury

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 07:03:32 AM »
The original variator is exported and eats rollers, making them edges. And I think the problem is with the clutch, or rather with the central spring. When I mounted it, I was impressed that the black bush on top, came in a hard way to the white spring of Malossi . I'm thinking of returning the original spring, seeing how it will be with her. Does Multivar work well with the original spring ????

mury

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:58:53 PM »
I returned the original spring, the same including 35 km max speed . One wants to make an improvement on his scooter, and what happens ........... things get much worse

mury

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 01:57:32 PM »
I apologize to Malossi, the problem was in the carburetor, today the scooter was very bad, it did not want to move at all. I tried to remove the carburetor and clean it. I dislodged him and what to see, the spoiler broke and did not hold the needle at all. When it is blocked, the air is forced, otherwise it does not want it and quits. I ordered a bolt, it will come in 2 days, I will write later.I hope then to sense the potential of Multivar.

mury

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
The problem was in the air, after the box that had been drilled. Apparently, with the new variator, we did not get the fuel, after we blocked the box, the scooter flipped. Now I fly like a bird, and with my 110 kg. Raises 60 on flat and 75 downhill

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()