Author Topic: Want to buy small plot of land for Cash  (Read 1013 times)

Redk

• View Profile
Want to buy small plot of land for Cash
« on: June 24, 2017, 12:52:58 AM »
I want to build a Tiny House, for small scooters !

We would like to buy a small parcel or plot of land in the USA, SWest or PacificNWest where that is possible.

It would be best if there are utilities to the property, to a barn (for scooters), pump house, or work shop.

House rent and taxes here are eating me alive !  Time to move on down the trail !

It would be good to be within 30 mins to an hour from real city services.

Any ideas ?  Please send me a PM here on the forum.
Tnx
redk

MJR

• View Profile
Re: Want to buy small plot of land for Cash
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
Cali ain't cheap but at least I bought my house at a good time in 1997 otherwise rent would be more than I pay now.
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

Redk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 04:49:52 PM »
Cali ain't cheap but at least I bought my house at a good time in 1997 otherwise rent would be more than I pay now.

Yep !

Great WX in most of the state, many people want to be here to enjoy it, and they require services, which cost.

I'll be in the ' woulda, shoulda, coulda mode ' for some time, I expect...  lol
Hindsight, and all that.

I allowed myself to get priced out of the market, here.

Next I will be playing leap-frog with a herd of scooters !
redk

Redk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 02:49:56 PM »
Among the coolest homes I saw when I was in the remodel biz was a large, rambling ranch house in the middle of an almond orchard.

It had an arched entry that led to the different areas of the home, but the direct path was into a Great Room where the focal point was an early Triumph classic motorcycle in a glass case.  It had been a show winner, but not so often...  The owner told me all the biggest shows were politically influenced and certain people would pull the top trophies on a regular basis, and notably when someone or other was about to sell one.
It was a fun place...  The lady of the house regularly shot squirrels from the veranda.  She would grumble, 'They are eating my almonds !'

My needs are not so much any more.  A Tiny House with a mini-barn for a flock of scooter would be just the ticket !
Need to have office space for the computers and a web link so I can do my trading on the exchange.
:-)
redk

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()