Author Topic: Just bought People 250 S  (Read 48916 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Just bought People 250 S
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2014, 06:18:37 AM »
Playing catch up don't ya know...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2017, 08:54:48 AM »
I haven't been visiting the forum in the past years, but I will be back now, at least to study my new scoot a bit.

After 8 years and 8 months, I traded in my P250S for a new scoot.
Has 44kms on it and goes stronger than ever, I think it has many more kms in the future.

I even did myself service check up (oils, fluids, spark...) last weekend for the new owner.
Here is the last picture. Considering age and mileage, I think I kept it in great shape.
Has new steering bearings (upper and lower), refurbished forks, coil and refurbished carb.
The rest seems to be as good as new or better (has lighter weights so it accelerates better than stock).

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2017, 11:25:43 AM »
I haven't been visiting the forum in the past years, but I will be back now, at least to study my new scoot a bit.

After 8 years and 8 months, I traded in my P250S for a new scoot.
Has 44kms on it and goes stronger than ever, I think it has many more kms in the future.

I even did myself service check up (oils, fluids, spark...) last weekend for the new owner.
Here is the last picture. Considering age and mileage, I think I kept it in great shape.
Has new steering bearings (upper and lower), refurbished forks, coil and refurbished carb.
The rest seems to be as good as new or better (has lighter weights so it accelerates better than stock).

Agreed, a well maintained scooter. 8+ yrs!
Good on you!
Welcome back.
Germany?, or?

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Ernst

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2017, 09:20:19 PM »
Hey I get asked how many miles a scooter is good for. At 20,000 on a P250S 2010 myself.
It is great to read I'll have many miles more! I'm rather used to the 70MPG and 2 gallon fill ups now.  ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()