Author Topic: Replacing an stock exhaust with another, or some sort of stock exhaust at 4T  (Read 962 times)

mury

• View Profile
Hello, I wonder if i  can make some fashion on the stock exhaust , or have to replace it with sport ????

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
sure !!  if you have the money go for stainless steel have the OE muffler covered with steel, think it would look out standing, 

eamartin

• View Profile
Hello, I wonder if i  can make some fashion on the stock exhaust , or have to replace it with sport ????

I apologize, but I am not sure what your question is.  Do you mean to ask "Can I modify the stock exhaust to improve performance or must I purchase an aftermarket high performance exhaust?"

mury

• View Profile
I apologize, but I am not sure what your question is.  Do you mean to ask "Can I modify the stock exhaust to improve performance or must I purchase an aftermarket high performance exhaust?"

exactly  :D :D :D

garvo

• View Profile
hi does anybody know if an exhaust off an agility 125,2009 will fit my agility 50,2013,thanks averybody,i find this forum so helpful and very interesting so keep on rollin people,kind regards

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
No, it's a totally different engine.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()