Author Topic: Where can I order accessories  (Read 652 times)

woundman

• View Profile
Where can I order accessories
« on: May 28, 2017, 03:45:12 AM »
Hi, looking to replace my round mirrors for the chrome mirrors in the YouTube video. Also would like to replace the grips and metal end caps on the handlebars/grips. Anyone know where I can order them? Thanks

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Where can I order accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:38:34 AM »
Hello,
I have an old post that can be searched here, relating to replacing the mirrors on a LIKE.
Mirror stems are often either  8 or 10 mm, and many mirrors can be fitted on the LIKE using a small adapter piece.
The. KYMCO web site will show you the very few factory accessories they make for the LIKE....one of which is a set of mirrors.
I found a set of long stemmed Italian scooter mirrors on eBay which give me a much improved rear view vs the short stock mirrors.  I like to keep an eye on what's happening behind me!
Have not explored changing grips or bar weights...but imagine they make many such items for our Asian scooter.
Sorry not to be of more help.
(riding my LIKE some 40 miles this morning...and thinking again how much the ride smoothness depends on the quality of the road surface. Our stiffly suspended scoot has maybe 3" of suspension travel...half of which disappears when we sit down!....leaving little to smooth a ride on a rough road. I select the smoothest roads for my travels on this scooter! I find it very important to follow the manual for tire inflation presuures....jack it up for 'sport' riding, and it will beat up you and your scooter and refuce the tire/road contact patch! )
Stig

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:44:26 AM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Redk

• View Profile
Re: Where can I order accessories
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:00:23 PM »
+1

Exactly what Stig said !
redk