Author Topic: Getting new panels...  (Read 958 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Getting new panels...
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:33:06 AM »
Going with a more sinister look for my blue & white LIKE200iLX.
Get some respect at the donut shop.

Stig
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:35:20 AM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Redk

• View Profile
Re: Getting new panels...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
I see you have a plan to impress, Stig !
I'm almost sure you will draw attention.

Me?
I'm still trying to figger out how to carry fishing rods and tackle on my scooter...

This might work ?
redk

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
Just put a barb wire tag surround and some flames on your Like. And maybe skull head mirrors. That'll shut em up!
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

Snorvey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:16:40 PM »
In the UK, loads of mirrors, parka coats and a swarm of scooters heading down to Brighton to beat up a hoard of rockers on beach strikes fear into the general population.

Ah, Quadrophenia. The greatest scooter movie ever made.

https://youtu.be/qAtPE1t2rHs

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 02:35:46 AM »
The barrel of that 105 recoilless rifle looks like it would hold a bunch of fishing rods and you could store your tackle in the shell canisters. Problem solved.

Mac
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Redk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 03:59:33 AM »
The barrel of that 105 recoilless rifle looks like it would hold a bunch of fishing rods and you could store your tackle in the shell canisters. Problem solved.
Mac

You are right!
Yet I have a strong preference that my time be spent actually Getting to the destination, as opposed to laying spread eagle on the pavement while I am queried, searched, and investigated.

Years ago I learned an AR-15 strapped on my back was not the best transport to the range, and back.  A few quick turns and modest acceleration avoided a taxable encounter that time when I ducked into a driveway.

...You shoulda seen the time I spoke briefly with a clerk and left the County building with my metal detector wrapped in a plastic trash bag !  That brought half the Sheriff's Department while I was on a crowded town square !  lol

Always best to avoid problems.
redk

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 09:38:04 PM »
You are right!
Yet I have a strong preference that my time be spent actually Getting to the destination, as opposed to laying spread eagle on the pavement while I am queried, searched, and investigated.

Years ago I learned an AR-15 strapped on my back was not the best transport to the range, and back.  A few quick turns and modest acceleration avoided a taxable encounter that time when I ducked into a driveway.

...You shoulda seen the time I spoke briefly with a clerk and left the County building with my metal detector wrapped in a plastic trash bag !  That brought half the Sheriff's Department while I was on a crowded town square !  lol

Down here in Georgia, an AR attached to your back would get many thumbs up!

Always best to avoid problems.
redk
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()