Author Topic: What's next now?  (Read 631 times)

AlexisStarlyn

• View Profile
What's next now?
« on: April 19, 2017, 08:35:15 PM »
Found the issue to it starting, the idle screw needed a little bit more tightening. Cleaned the carb, but it was immaculate anyway; changed the fuel filter, and put on an iridium sparkplug, she runs GREAT now. And to top it all off, i changed the transmission fluid.
However, I'd like to get more out of it, i checked the intake manifold, there wasn't a washer, so what else?

Sqk

ThehardcoreFTW

• Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
    • View Profile
Re: What's next now?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
Hmm buy a smooth drive boss (10 dollars), perhaps change the jet to #82 (ran noticeably better on mine compared to stock #80). You can cut the stock CDI if you`d like.
I also put in 5,5 gram roller weights, made a big difference.

After that it`s done with de-restricting and goes over to buying performance parts.

AlexisStarlyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »
Hmm buy a smooth drive boss (10 dollars), perhaps change the jet to #82 (ran noticeably better on mine compared to stock #80). You can cut the stock CDI if you`d like.
I also put in 5,5 gram roller weights, made a big difference.

After that it`s done with de-restricting and goes over to buying performance parts.

I'm sorry but, what is a smooth drive boss?
And where can i buy the jets?
And just monster scooter parts for the rollers?

Sqk

ThehardcoreFTW

• Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 12:45:16 PM »
Depends on where you are living. I order the jets from a Dutch website (as I live in the Netherlands). Perhaps that there`s a scooter-parts website that orders to your adress. M5 Keihin Jets from the top of my head btw.

As for the smooth drive boss: https://youtu.be/f_ZZ4AuHaVE?t=187 this video shows you better than I can tell you ;)

What do you mean by "monster scooter parts for the rollers?"

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()