Author Topic: KAT'S VIDEO on taking of the muffler; to check the back-brake :)  (Read 511 times)

Snorvey

• View Profile
Re: KAT'S VIDEO on taking of the muffler; to check the back-brake :)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »
Pretty good!

How cold is it in your garage by the way?

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:10:04 PM »
Not real cold but it is chillie enough for me to have my coat and hat on. :)  I don't think my landlord keeps the heat on in there but it never feels to cold. 

Pretty good!

How cold is it in your garage by the way?
Kat :)

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 08:16:26 PM »
Hi Kat, just watched your video ,"Transformation" Very very good. The old saying, "you are what you eat" is so true. I can really identify with that video because 22 years ago I was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer and was given 2 to 5 years. I told the doctors, if you want to make GOD laugh, then YOU tell Him when I'm gonna die.. It's not your call. You go girl.

Mac
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 08:35:11 PM »
Mac, bless you and thank you for watching.  Much healing and love sent your way.  :D ♥

Hi Kat, just watched your video ,"Transformation" Very very good. The old saying, "you are what you eat" is so true. I can really identify with that video because 22 years ago I was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer and was given 2 to 5 years. I told the doctors, if you want to make GOD laugh, then YOU tell Him when I'm gonna die.. It's not your call. You go girl.

Mac
Kat :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()