Author Topic: Fall scooter camping, Ontario canada  (Read 527 times)

Kino

• View Profile
Fall scooter camping, Ontario canada
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »
I am finally getting around to editing and uploading more trip videos. Hope you enjoy.
https://youtu.be/U9NouD9eHX4

Snorvey

• View Profile
Re: Fall scooter camping, Ontario canada
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 06:51:41 PM »
Nice vid.

I can definitely hear banjos in the distance tho'

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 10:00:37 AM »
Thanks again. Nice Video. Keep em coming.  :)
Music/Sound seems a bit to loud compared to your commenting voice inbetween. Or the other way round, when Music/Sound is about right, your comments can´t be heard good enough anymore.
What exactely were you eating there out of that cake tin? Didn´t understand the word and couldn´t figure out what that could have been. Some sort of Cheesecake with almonds and raisins?
I´m just a curious guy sometimes... ;D
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

Kino

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 12:49:18 PM »
Thanks Robo.
Using a new editing program so will have to tweek, but when I listen to it sounds OK (of course I know what I'm saying :) )
Also, when I'm in front of the GoPro my voice is muffled because the mic is in back of the camera, will have to set up another camera for those shots. One of the biggest jobs is finding music to use so maybe I'll do another video with ambient sound and narration only.
That is Bannock bread in the pan (cheese cake sounds good though). The first time I tried it in the pan it didn't stick and came out prefect. I will experiment with cooking bannock because it's soooo good. Oh yes, I love raisins so added them in the bread!
Jim

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()