Author Topic: Downtown Motovlog  (Read 555 times)

ScooterWolf

• View Profile
Downtown Motovlog
« on: February 13, 2017, 01:02:21 AM »
Hey everyone,

Last September I took a trip to Ottawa, Canada where I documented the trip on GoPro cameras and a helmet cam with a microphone. While up there De Dee graciously invited me to his home outside the capital where we went on a great ride of the Ontario countryside. With hours of footage to log and edit I decided to post things out of order and begin with my visit first. If not, it'd be months before De Dee would be able to see any of the footage.

I just want to say thanks again to De Dee for his gracious invite and generosity. One could not meet a nicer guy, gentlemen and boss riding companion. Next time lunch is on me.

The following link is for a youtube channel I've started with two chapters (again out of order) from my trip. When you're on your own, problems happen. My mic wasn't the best, so I suggest listening to the first post (chapter 5 Leaving Ottawa) with headphones. Feedback is always welcomed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3g8tgau4SljleLvzPGQ2cg

Thanks,

Wolf

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Downtown Motovlog
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:54:57 PM »
great vid! Amazing to see De Dee still riding strong...hope we're all in that good of shape when we reach our 80's!
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650 - work in progress

Nireen

• View Profile
Re: Downtown Motovlog
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:06:57 AM »
I really enjoyed your video's ScooterWolf :)
Kat :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()