Author Topic: MilitaryDiscount andothers  (Read 663 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
MilitaryDiscount andothers
« on: January 05, 2017, 08:14:27 PM »
Just got notice that Kymco is offering discounts to students, teachers, and Faculty. These CAN be combined with other offers 9such as Military). Looked at Military discount ( Hubby is a Veteran) and saw that this, now, pertains to me as well. It includes ALL First Responders ( active, retired, etc.) to include Firefighters, Police Officers and Emergency Medical Service providers ( ME !!! )....

I'm SO glad that a Company has recognized that we, too, put our lives on the line every time we put on our uniform ( and even on days we do not) to protect our Country!!!

Thank you, Kymco!!!
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
Re: MilitaryDiscount andothers
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 09:02:15 PM »
I think soon, with the change of command, that's about to take place, we'll see more honor, respect and benefits bestowed on people such as your husband and yourself. Thank you and all those who are and have been in service to our great country. Thank you Kymco for your recognition  of these great folks also.

Mac
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 12:10:09 AM »
 :)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

mrmike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 02:22:07 AM »
   I'm retired Army and I always ask if a military, senior citizen, or even AAA discount applies. Home Depot, Lowes, Wendy's, and even our local hot dog stand offer discounts. When you're on a fixed pension every penny counts.
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS   Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics.         

Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()