Author Topic: Battery box components  (Read 1805 times)

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
Battery box components
« on: November 28, 2016, 09:52:43 PM »
I just recently was robbed of my battery and everything in that compartment. Cut right out at the harness. Anyone have some pictures to share of the wiring there? I've only found schematics that don't match what I have. I have the cdi already, but I think I'm missing the starter relay maybe?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Battery box components
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 11:28:59 PM »
can't help with the wiring..but that really sucks!!
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650 - work in progress

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 03:10:27 PM »
I'll see what I can come up with in the next couple days.
Wayne

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 05:38:32 PM »
I'll see what I can come up with in the next couple days.
You would be my saviour, sir! I keep talking myself out of putting it on craigslist as is lol

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 10:20:12 AM »
Still sitting in my driveway, untouched 😭 My brother wants me to fix it so he can buy it. I'm over it. Can't find any reliable diagrams or pictures. Plus, I found out I can buy Saabs for the same price or less than scooters. A bit better for me during the winter!

Dabby-D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 03:39:28 AM »
 You can easily obtain the wiring diagram by downloading the repair manual via 49scoot.com. for connections at the CDI you can use flat pin female connectors, plug it in and then hot glue the connections to get them to stay in configuration. for the battery you can use typical connections O-type connectors. I usually write all the colors down at the source and carefully find the same color next to components and write the results. Im amazed nobody helped you. My CDI has green, blk/yellow stripe, black/blue stripe and blue/yellow stripe with two blanks all from one taped cluster. My starter solinoid has a big red wire, big red/wht stripe which are power supplies, one at the battery and another leading to the starter itself. it also has two more lines, a green/yellow stripe and a yellow/red stripe which is a switched wire leading to the starter button. I could spend more time and detail but am breezing along.
The battery is kinda self explanatory, but there is also two fuse areas, one that leads to the CDI with the black/blue stripe that fuses to a solid black, the other fuse is a small Red wired inline fuse from the battery to the starter solenoid. To make things simple: from the main harness you have two spliced bundles, the one on the left in this picture is your CDI and the small bundle on the right is all your Ignition. If you need any more help HMU, GL
2005 Super 9 LC - Airsal (T6) 73.8cc BBK
Battery: Chromes-Pro I-gel w/ self tester & LCD
Stator:(soon) Artek K2 rotor w/light
cooling:(soon) Bosh 12v water pump
Carb: 19mm PHGB (soon)Yoshimura 24
Air filter: Malossi E5 chrome
Variator: Malossi - Clutch: Malossi MHR Delta
Exhaust: technigas Next-R

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()