Author Topic: kymco city 50cc and kymco agility 125cc engine refit ??  (Read 1681 times)

Anthonykay

• View Profile
kymco city 50cc and kymco agility 125cc engine refit ??
« on: November 10, 2016, 04:32:49 PM »
I got a Kymco agility city 50cc . Its painfully slow, I want to keep because it's in really good nic, but don't wanna spend ridiculous  money trying to make faster. I have a kymco agility 125 engine, would that fit straight in and work without additional parts cost ? Would really appreciate to know. Thanks

tortoise

• View Profile
Re: kymco city 50cc and kymco agility 125cc engine refit ??
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
got a Kymco agility city 50cc . . have a kymco agility 125 engine, would that fit straight in
Have you placed the 125 engine adjacent to the 50 and observed the mounting differences?

Not really sensing much initiative or aptitude on your part!

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »
It should bold right up.everything ealse should be plug and play.

Anthonykay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 02:09:09 PM »
Thanks for the help. Yeah your right there my lack off knowledge on motorcycles is poor. But too question my intellect and common sense is cheeky from someone I haven't met before.I haven't got my 125cc engine in eye sight atm to go through them procedures I have attempted in the past with same sort off projects and failed so didn't wanna invest anymore time and money if no need too.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 11:37:06 PM »
Take measurenents frist befor buy the motor.

Lucky 13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 09:02:08 AM »
I just bought my 2014 agility 50 a month ago. It had the 80 BBK and big carb, and derestricted stuff done. Ive never ridden a stock 50cc until today (a newer agility) mine is WAY BETTER. I just added a new belt (off a gy6 150 I got) and added weight to my sliders, now 10gr. Can go 40 easy on flats and still pulls up hill good. I am going to stick the 150 engine in as soon as it's built up. The dementions of the agility 125 are the same.... Motor mounts will be a total custom weld up job as the mounts are on top of the case on the gy6. But it looks pretty easy.... If you have a few years of fab and welding experience and equipment. I'll be constructing a jig and some other fixtures to built my mount w soon. But for the performance and cost, and easy install... The BBK is really great.

Lucky 13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 09:08:14 AM »
It's my daily commuter bike so I'm looking at a day for fab and a day for install and run on my 150/ 190+ big bore stroker. But I can give advice and "what not to do" as I go along. Be some months before I get my engine built. A guy at work has an agility 125 and the frame and space for the engine is identical literally.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()