Author Topic: Looking for valves on kyps.kymco.com  (Read 967 times)

Emil

• View Profile
Looking for valves on kyps.kymco.com
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:32:10 PM »
Hi,

I need to replace the valves and valve seals, but Kymco Parts Monster says they're not available anymore. Kymco Parts Online also doesn't have them.
So I am checking out the Kymco parts site http://kyps.kymco.com, which is a very 'weird' place.
First, my scoot is a 2009 Agility, but they only list (literally) 2006~, 2008~, 2013~. Not idea what the tilde means.
Second, after choosing any of the years/model (btw, choosing 2008~ gives me model 'KN25SG(US)') and finding the part, I can only add it to a wish list!!

Does anyone here know what I should choose, or even if this is an e-commerce site at all? Did anyone order from this site?

Cheers,
Emil

souzamoto

• View Profile
Re: Looking for valves on kyps.kymco.com
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 05:41:18 AM »
Go back to the Kymco USA Parts website. Click on 'Advanced Search" In the next window, type in the VIN of your Scoot and click find. It will take you to the exact microfiche for your scoot. Even if says 2007 to 2009 or something similar, pay no attention.
CJS

souzamoto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 05:43:28 AM »
Also, it is not a ecommerce site. You can find the correct part number but will need to call your local authorized kymco dealer to order the  parts. Kymco does not sell direct to customers.
CJS

Emil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 01:57:59 AM »
Thanks for the tip, souzamoto, that worked!
Just too bad that I still cannot find the parts anywhere  :'(
-E.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()