Author Topic: Is anyone out there ?  (Read 4127 times)

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
Re: Is anyone out there ?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 09:39:08 AM »
Hey there weapon ... you'll get a laugh out of this mate ... when I read your reply this morning, I thought " holy crap "  .. weapon's done 10000 ks since March !! where the heck has he been friggin well riding to ?  THEN .. I went back and read your thread properly and saw that you said 2014 ! You had me going there for a minute though ol mate  ;D. So .. I guess you've been having some pretty nice little rides around your way. Some excellent riding up around Maleny and Glasshouse etc  hey, and the coastal cruises too .. a lot like down this way. We're spoilt little mongrels aren't we. But that's okay, so long as we bloody well appreciate it I reckon !  Anyway .. you've probably got the service manual already, but if you haven't, I've got the printed hard copies of the service manual and parts manual if you want them. I've also got two new genuine Kymco oil filters and air filters, plus a brand new chain slider .. all new and in there unopened packaging if you want them. And no .. I don't want anything for them ! Unlike ol Venoxboy or what ever his name was from way back.  I'm quite happy to give them to a fellow rider. Maybe we should jump on the bikes and meet up half way or something ... maybe around the Bay somewhere. The Redland Bay pub's a nice spot. I can bring them up with me .. have you got saddle bags or a tail bag that you can carry them home in ? Anyway, it's up to you mate ... as I said, if you want them you're more than welcome to them. And you can't get much cheaper than free, hey  ;D. Here you go weapon .. this one of the pony is from a little while back out near Hinze Dam on the Numinbah Valley run ...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:55:11 PM by Hairy Bob »
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 10:36:49 AM »
Hey Gang ... sorry, that was damn rude of me .. these parts and manuals bizzo wasn't exclusively for weaponfx .  I just thought it would be easier for someone over here, and especially in the same state and just " up the road a bit " to get them. But, anyway .. if anyone else would like them, same goes, you're more than welcome to them. First in, first served. If your not in OZ though, you'll just have to pay the postage, so I don't know if it would be worth your while or not. Like I said, I've got two oil filters, two air filters and a chain slider, all genuine and unopened Kymco parts, plus the hard printed copies of the service and parts manuals . Here's the part numbers for you as well to make it even easier for you to check what the parts are actually worth .. chain slider - 52171-KAK-9000, oil filters - 1541A-KED9-00, and air filters - 17213-KED9-900. So if you're overseas, you'll just have to check up on the price of the postage as to whether it's viable or not.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:40:31 PM by Hairy Bob »

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 10:14:20 AM »
Well slap me down with a wet fish ... I can't even GIVE them away !  I'll put them on Gum Tree and see what happens I guess, but if no bites, after that, I'll just chuck them if the garbage bin I s'pose ... bloody shame though .. bit of a waste !

JJWILLMON

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 05:31:19 AM »
Just bought my first bike a 2004 venox, 6000 miles on it anything I should be looking out for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

weaponfx

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 09:52:53 AM »
Hey JJWILLMON, if you have the stock exhaust check this out, makes the bike run a little better. I did it a month ago after 2 years of owning my Venox and I can tell the difference in power is a fair bit better.
http://www.youmotorcycle.com/kymco-venox-exhaust-baffle-mod-step-by-step-instructions-with-images.html

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()