Author Topic: Buyers Remorse, sort of.  (Read 4074 times)

TLRam1

• View Profile
Re: Buyers Remorse, sort of.
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 04:03:35 AM »
We all make purchases, some logical, some emotional, you work for your money, spend it on what you want for whatever the reasons.

Sometimes what you buy puts a big smile on your face and you are proud to have it, could be the ugliest dog in the neighborhood but it puts the gin on your face. 
Terry
10 Kymco People S 250
87 Yamaha Riva 200 (Sold)
Allen TX (Dallas)
cli-maxridinggear.com

djpo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 12:41:26 PM »
We all make purchases, some logical, some emotional, you work for your money, spend it on what you want for whatever the reasons.

Sometimes what you buy puts a big smile on your face and you are proud to have it, could be the ugliest dog in the neighborhood but it puts the gin on your face.

Yah,I am totally an emotional buyer, just ask my guy! Well, I figure next season I'll get a storage unit (we are out of room in our garage) and sneak in a new Harley Street 500 along with another road bike (Cannondale, per my current stable of bikes)... LOL.   It's good to have a plan, ;)
🏍  Rolling in style on a 2015 Kymco Like 200i  🏍
Smoking the streets of Kitsap County - Washington State

PaulF

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 06:41:10 AM »
Hi guys,  I just purchased a new Like 125 but before buying it I was really interested in the Honda PCX 150 but the price was just a bit out of what I wanted to spend and the Like had a lot of good features for the price and I have been enjoying riding it.   The matching helmet in the Vespa photo looks great.

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 05:58:24 PM »
OP, you haven't been in the discussion for awhile. Does that mean you got the Vespa?

Tromper

• Seattlish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 08:24:52 AM »
OP hasn't put up any posts since 6/18.
Personally I hope they got the Vespa.  You should follow your heart with bikes to a greater extent.
Part of the whole bike thing, in the U.S. is really driven by "The bug" or passion.
If we were all strictly practical, save for the state of WA (where the lack of mandatory insurance makes it more economical), & in major big metro areas, NYC, LA etc., where space is at a severe premium (Seattle's almost there) we'd buy little econobox cars and buzz around instead.

That's my two bits.

Cheers
Tromper
2008 SYM HD200 "Niwanibiz"
2018 Suzuki Burgman AN650z "Bebaamaadizid"

k9 S200 (Blue) "Max" (Sold)
k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo" (Deceased)
k7 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Ohanzee" (Sold)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()