Author Topic: Port Dover Friday the 13th  (Read 2205 times)

Betandwin150

• View Profile
Port Dover Friday the 13th
« on: May 15, 2016, 12:36:33 AM »
Well I rode my Bet and Win 150 from Barrie Ontario to the motorcycle rally in port dover ontario. I didnt see any other scooters there, but I left early. Anybody else cruise on their scooters. It was 8 hrs of backroads and small highways,

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
Re: Port Dover Friday the 13th
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »
I have a Kymco People 150. I mainly commute 30 miles daily on it. I do ride up in the N. Ga. countryside to visit my mom. Its about 30 miles one way. I take the back roads and cruise at 45 to 50 mph with occasional jaunts up to 55 on the flats. How was the ride for you? What was your normal cruising speed?
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

doublej

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:37:03 PM »
Good on you for that ride to PD13. To bad it started off as a crappy day and rain in Dover. Do it again then get in touch as Iam in Caledonia and ride in. Various scoots here!

Betandwin150

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:54:16 AM »
I got lucky the rain happened over night and the morning in Dover was clear. I normally cruised at WOT which is 93km/h on a flat road. But I am 6ft 280lbs. It was a great ride on some new backroads. The port dover day was 5 hours of riding which gave me the iron butt pain. But surprisingly my back was fine. I would sit on the rear passenger seat to change things up. I wore a shirt from cafe press that says this is how I roll with a pic of a scooter on it. I also got a Tshirt from them that says on the back" you just got passed by a guy on a scooter" LOL

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()