Author Topic: Electrical issues with 150  (Read 822 times)

Extan42

• View Profile
Electrical issues with 150
« on: May 13, 2016, 06:09:02 PM »
Hi all,
First post on here and I hope you all can help.  Did some searching around and while this issue has been somewhat discussed I would appreciate some current advice.

Here's the deal: I recently bought a People 150 that had a lot of miles on it but seemed very well taken care of and everything I read on here and elsewhere suggested that if taken care of these things would last a long time.  Rode it around for a few days(it was awesome) and then it wouldn't start one morning.  First I replace the battery and it still won't start and then I replaced the starter solenoid, which fixed the starter issue. I was pleased until a few days later my girlfriend was riding it and it died while at a stoplight.  She describes how it died this way "the turn signal was on then it started sounding all weird and then I started going and then everything died."  This sounds like an electrical thing but what would make it die while it was already on going.  I'm going to try switching the battery back to the old battery and see if that will at least turn it on but I am pretty lost after that.  Any guidance would be welcome.  Thank you.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()